You are our top priority, and your health and safety is our utmost concern. We are diligently following Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines to help everyone stay healthy while ensuring you have an incredible CONNECT@SUMMIT experience. As guidelines change, please check back frequently for updates to these protocols.
PointClickCare has engaged the hotel, conference center, and safety professionals to implement health and safety protocols appropriate to the public health circumstances existing at the time of the event. Those protocols may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Proof of negative COVID-19 status and/or vaccination
- Symptom checkers
- Contact tracing
- Wearing a mask
- Use of additional personal protective equipment, physical distancing, and space management
- Other similar measures
Compliance with these protocols may become mandatory for in-person attendance and participation at the event. As new developments arise, approaches will adapt, and we will keep the community informed of any changes. Any changes to the onsite health and safety measures and requirements for in-person attendance will, to the extent possible, be communicated to the registered participants of that event at least two weeks prior to the start date. PointClickCare will take all reasonable steps to comply with any health and safety protocols published by the venues and/or local health officials in Las Vegas, NV and the ARIA Resort & Casino. The plan will continue to evolve if the current venue and local protocols change.
Current CONNECT@SUMMIT 2022 Safety Protocols
(Subject to Change)
Protocols for All Attendees
- Follow all state, local, and private business health and safety measures that are in place while in Las Vegas.
- Do Not travel if you experience COVID-19 symptoms, test positive for COVID-19, or are exposed to a COVID-19 positive individual within the last 14 days prior to attending SUMMIT to avoid the risk of infecting others.
- Check back frequently for updates between now and the event in November.
- Should you have any questions about this policy, or if you wish to discuss accommodations for special circumstances (i.e., medical, or religious), please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Currently, based on local guidelines, masks are not mandatory at CONNECT@SUMMIT 2022. Wearing masks is at your individual comfort level and discretion.
At this time, we do not anticipate mandating COVID-19 vaccination for CONNECT@SUMMIT, though we strongly recommend that you are fully vaccinated and have received available boosters before the event. We will continue to monitor the situation and should a new variant/outbreak occur leading up to the event, our safety and vaccine protocol is subject to change.
Provision of COVID-19 rapid antigen tests during CONNECT@SUMMIT is under review as we continue to monitor CDC guidelines. Your health and safety are our priority.